SITS Cocktail Comment Party ... The Hangover

I have really been excited to participate in last night's SITS (Secret In The Sauce) Cocktail Comment Party. It was the first one ever.

I wrote a special post to welcome the ladies and stayed up "late" to participate and was not disappointed. There were a few hiccups at the beginning as we ended up moving from our original chat forum. There were so many of us I think we jammed the poor thing up! We got on Twitter and I got to learn how to use TweetChat in super fast time. Everyone had such great comments and I didn't want to miss my chance at reading all the blogs that were posted so I opted for this suggested chat platform. So glad I did!

Although my blog didn't get officially called I can't wait until the next party with my SITStas. They are all so positive and supportive - such a wonderful community to be a part of. Thank you, ladies.