Christmas Project Fail or Surprising Success?

I got into a panicked funk right before Christmas about pajamas for the kids that I was trying to sew. I even wrote about it, considering it a Christmas project fail.


I started knitting a scarf this week and am definitely feeling more enthusiastic for crafting at a slower pace again. Sometimes the Christmas deadline is too overwhelming when trying to get everything else done.

Now, because the big day is over, I'm going to finish those pjs with enthusiasm! The kids aren't going to care if it's a few days after Christmas that they receive them. They might not even realise it is "late" and will appreciate them just because I made them with love and for them. Perhaps the pjs will be even more meaningful because the will not get lost in the gift shuffle of Christmas morning.

Labels: , ,