Easy Peasy Contest - Win A Photo Shoot!

I'm more than a mom - I'm a sister-in-law, too!

My sister-in-law, Caralin, has been shooting professional portraits since 2005. Last month, she launched a new
website for her business, Caralin Ruth Photography,

and to help spread the word, I am creating a contest!


Why am I promoting her work? Yes, she is family, but that's not the only reason. Her work is beautiful, her sessions are fun, and unless you're lucky enough to have a professional photographer in your family too, I thought this prize would actually interest and benefit my readers.

WHAT CAN YOU WIN??
The Picture Perfect Prize - Take Your Pick!

OPTION A: Free Family Portrait - $250 value!
You're proud of your beautiful family so here's your chance to get the professional photos you've always wanted to show them off.

OPTION B: Free Solo Portrait - up to $300 value!

Since you are more than a mom, choose this package to celebrate fabulous, gorgeous you. Nothing makes you feel more glamorous than a chance to be a model ~ unless it's the reaction you get when you show them to your loved one!

If you want to feel really sexy, you can upgrade for free to the Boudoir Shoot.
For more details on the prize package options, check out Caralin's website by clicking HERE. Please note, this offer is limited to the Greater Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo and Owen Sound areas unless you want to pay for Caralin's travel and accomodations.


CONTEST DETAILS
This contest is open to everyone!! To be eligible to win, you must do the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post letting me know why you deserve to win and which photo shoot you would choose. Be sure to leave your email address in the comment so I can reach you if you've won. Non-bloggers are also invited to enter ~ 1 entry

2. Send a copy of your comment in an email to Caralin at
contact@cruthphoto.com ~ 1 entry

Only two steps! See? I said it was easy peasy!! If you REALLY want to win this prize, increase your chances by earning BONUS ENTRIES:


-> Post about this contest on your blog. Leave your link in a comment on my page ~ 2 bonus entries


-> Add my
link to your blog's sidebar. Leave your link in a comment on my page letting me know where it can be found. If you've already done this, let me know and you'll still earn these entries ~ 2 bonus entries

-> Subscribe to blog by RSS feed or email. If you've already done this, let me know and you'll still earn these entries ~ 2 bonus entries

Contest closes September 30, 2008. The winner will be chosen randomly from
random.org and notified by email. The winner's name will be posted on this site. Prize photo session must take place by November 30, 2008.

Labels: