Spring Clean & Purge Party ~ Master Bedroom

Welcome to Week 2 of my Spring Clean and Purge Party! Check out the introduction and jump in! When you are done your room, add your blog post of your before and afters (or just how it went) lat the week-end room summary post. Can't wait to see how we all get so neat and tidy together!



This week we will tackle the MASTER BEDROOM.
I hold my yarn supply and pattern books in here. At least the yarn is organized but I still need to get to the patterns I've inherited and not gone through yet. Here's the list I'll be following. Don't be surprised if as we progress the list starts to sound the same. It's not rocket science, it's house cleaning; I can only be so original for each room! Please leave a comment if I forgot something that you include.

Org Junkie has a great clothes purging and how to let go post if you need inspiration!

Remember, you have ONE WEEK to complete this entire list. You can do it in one day or spread it out. I've tried to put it in some-what sequential order.

Start at the top of the room and work down. The closet is next week so don't worry about that.

The List:

Labels: ,