Quilting Injury

I had a marathon quilting session on the Easter weekend (April 3-6). I successfully long-arm quilted two queen-size quilts and one king-size quilt in 2.5 very long days.

There was a push for me to finish these all as we were visiting my mother-in-law who has a king-sized frame (mine only holds up to a queen) and since I had 4 days up there I decided
it was the perfect opportunity to focus and complete these quilts.

The downside was that after 13 hour days my arms started to hurt. Turns out I gave myself "tennis elbow". I have been resting it and even reducing my computer time to let it heal.

I am on the mend and I am so ready to be fully healed and get back to crafting!

Have you ever given yourself a quilting or sewing injury? How long did it take you to recover?

Image Source

Labels: