My Guest Speaker Gig

I recently discovered podcasts. I love how you can search for any topic and find a plethora of shows. When I first started I discovered "Canadian Quilt Talk". Brandy Lynn has a way of asking just the question that I'm thinking as the guest is discussing their expertise.
"Canadian Quilt Talk is a weekly online podcast that aims to inspire quilters and fibre artists alike with tips, tricks and the latest products.” (source)

It is with great pleasure that today I am the guest speaker on Brandy Lynn's show, discussing tips for quilters who are considering taking their quilt top to a long arm quilter.

Here is the preview blog post that introduces me: "Tuesday Preview - Canadian Quilt Talk Episode # 75".

Here is the link to the podcast: "Episode 075 Canadian Quilt Talk - Elizabeth Ruth Long Arm Tips".

I'd love to know, what is your favourite part about my interview?