November 2010 Wedding Quilt

I was nominated on Facebook to show three works I have made for 5 days. I have already posted some on my More Than A Mom blog but I thought the subject was interesting and I want to share them with The Ruthless Crafter blog also. You may enjoy reading about my quilting journey as I increase the complexity of techniques and as the sewing machines I use have evolved.

[caption id="attachment_961" align="aligncenter" width="240"]quilt diana Photo Credit: More Than A Mom[/caption]

This queen-sized quilt was made for my cousin Diana‚Äč's wedding in November 2010. I believe it was the second quilt I ever made. I used a walking foot on my domestic sewing machine to quilt this. For the full post and more images, visit my More Than A Mom blog post.

I'm sharing at these blog parties.

Labels: