Monthly Roundup - January 2015


January 2015 was a great month in terms of my Weight Loss Journey 2015.

I focused myself, set goals, and am on my way to living healthier and being more fit.

If you missed it, you can catch up here, in order from the beginning.
Weight Loss Journey - The History
The Start of 2015
Weight Journey - Day 1
Weight Journey - Day 2
Weight Journey - Day 3
Weight Journey - Day 4
Weight Journey - Day 5
Weight Journey - Day 6
Weight Journey - Weekend Update 1
Weight Journey - Day 7
Weight Loss Inspiration from Bridget Jones
Weight Journey - Day 8
Weight Journey - Day 9
Weight Journey - Day 10
Weight Journey - Day 11
Weight Journey - Day 12
Weight Journey - Day 13
Weight Journey - Day 14
Weight Journey - Day 15
Weight Journey - Weekend Update 2


I also am starting a mini-series Tech Talk Tuesday where I share tips to make your blogging easier and more user-friendly.
How to Add a Link to a Comment
Add Multiple Posts Under Different Pages in Blogger
The Benefits of Blog Roundups


On a personal note, we celebrated my little guy's 7th birthday.
Laser Quest 7th Birthday Party


And I shared My Top Blog Posts of All Time.


If you happened to miss any of these the links now is a great time to catch up. Thank you and we'll see you next month!

Labels: