Weight Journey - Day 8

Since I pretty much stopped last week I'm continuing on Day 8.



Saturday January 17 @ 9:30 p.m.
We went out for a fancy dinner to celebrate my parents Ruby anniversary (40th). I ate. A lot. I replaced potatoes with
a salad and veggies though so that was well planned. Then there was fillet mignon, half a cheeseburger and a nice cream sundae. I feel boated and cranky and overly stuffed. Basically ick. This is motivating me to plan my better food choices for tomorrow.

Sunday January 18 @ 10:00 p.m.
Stomach is still upset from fancy dinner. Today was my son's 7th birthday party. I only had 2 slices of cheese pizza and one small slice of ice cream cake. This was at 3:30 p.m. so I only had a handful of cashews for dinner. I managed to stay at 1098 calories of my 1200 calorie goal. Hurrah!!

Monday January 19 @ 8:30 a.m.
Managed to *only* gain one pound this weekend. Feeling triumphant. And boated. This morning I've already downed some water and am feeling better. Now off to protein for breakfast. I will monitor today and post on it later.

Have a great day you healthy beauty!

Labels: