Weight Journey - Day 10


Thursday January 22 @ 3:00 p.m.
I am down 0.2 lbs this morning. Sigh.

Yesterday I did manage to drink 6 glasses of water. An improvement from the day before but
still not the 8 I set my goal at.

This morning I was motivated. I woke up early and made two quiche to bring to a group I participate in for snack. I was proud of myself for not eating it (I had another protein breakfast and documented the calories before I left the house). I also got in two waters.

Then I walked in the door at lunch and was very hungry. I started in on some Doritos chips but stopped myself after 5 and put them away. I then proceeded to eat 2 strudels. They were small toaster size ones but still - what am I thinking?! So I popped some gum in my mouth, drank more water and had a friend talk to me to help me get my head back in the game. So I put on a vegetable soup and some homemade bread for dinner. While I was chopping vegetables for the salad I continued to cut up some yellow peppers and celery for me to munch on if I were to get desperate in the afternoon.

7:30 p.m.
The homemade soup was delicious. I had two bowls. Why did I make the bread though? Nobody can resist the smell of freshly baked bread (with the promise of butter melting on it's warm surface...). I had 1.5 pieces even though they were very thin. Then I brushed my teeth before I could eat anything else!

I have consumed 6 glasses of water and I'm about to start on #7. I think tonight I will get in my 8. Woot!




Labels: