Welcome to your Regularly Scheduled Program

Last week I announced that I am starting a new business venture, The Ruthless Crafter
(see the announcement post here).

While I am excited to move forward on this new venture, I spent a lot of time
weighing the benefits of keeping More Than A Mom alive.

After all, I have been writing on it since April 2008!!

So, after much debate, I have decided to continue with this blog. It has such a special place in my heart as it has seen my children grow up - and they still have a lot of growing to do!

I will aim to post on Mondays and Thursdays and the content will continue to be about family experiences and some crafts.

Is there a specific topic you would like to see me write about regularly? What was it that originally interested you in my blog? All input appreciated!!


Labels: , , , ,