While we were on vacation, my little guy got bitten by a bee - right on his ankle bone. He screamed really loud so I knew it hurt! That sucker went right through his sock and around a
running shoe to get him, too. Thankfully he doesn't appear allergic and a little Tylenol, baking soda paste on the area and cuddles helped to calm him down and get the pain under control. The most heart breaking part was his "Why would it do that? I wasn't bothering him!". Now whenever a wasp or bee comes around we are all a little wary.
Good thing the s'mores they were intending to make distracted him.
Labels: children, healthy living