Google Reader Alternatives



Have you heard? Google has announced it will be shutting down Google Reader as of July 1, 2013!

How will you keep up with your favorite blogs? Personally, I'm joining Bloglovin'.

I just signed up for it after reading about a few Google Reader options on this great post by Practically Functional.

I had the chance to play around with it and I must admit, I prefer it to Google Reader. Reader trunkated the posts and I found that extremely frustrating. Bloglovin' has the option to read a summary or take me right to the original blog. While in the original blog I still have the Bloglovin' toolbar so I can still cruise through my reading list easily. This also lets me comment on the blogs! I definitely hope to increase my commenting.

Check out the program and, while you're there, why don't you follow my blog with Bloglovin'!