Children's Halloween Costumes

Have you started to think about Halloween costumes for your children?

In August when I purchased a stack of patterns to sew (see them here), I stumbled across some adorable Halloween
costumes.

Butterick Pattern 3244

Travis is convinced he will be the astronaut. I think this is absolutely adorable!!


Ava is somewhere between them all. Since it's mid-September already, I'm going to make a concerted effort to finish the clothes pile before I go out and buy material for the Halloween items.

So far I have 90% of a housecoat for Ava cut out (thanks to my Mom for helping me with it!). I hope to finish cutting it and sewing it tonight. My list is ambitious but I know I can do it if I stay focused and aim to work on one item at a time - it's so easy to get overwhelmed and then get nothing done at all.

Have you thought of Halloween costumes yet?

Labels: , ,