Sewing and Family Fun

It took me the greater part of the month to get to sewing again. Before I start the (many) recent clothing-to-sew projects that
I bought and told you about last week I figured I should start on the existing projects I had set out for myself at the beginning of the month (see them here).

So far I've finished the straps on the Dora dress for Ava and hemmed shorts for Travis. Then the kids came downstairs BEGGING me to go for a bike ride with them and Daddy. How could I resist? After all, there IS only one week left before school starts.

I had mixed feelings when they were OVER THE MOON excited that I would join them. I was glad they were happy but I was also thinking do they really think I don't do that much with them?

I do stay home and see them all day every day and I do make a point to spend quality time with each of them.

Maybe they are just really excited to have family time all the time. I'm going to go with that!

Labels: , ,