Summer Kids Pajamas

I went into Fabricland a few weeks ago and purchased a bunch of material with nothing specific in mind except it could be summer shorts, capris or skirts for my 6 year old daughter. I washed and folded the fabric and then they have sat. You can see the fabrics I'm choosing from on my Skirt Inspiration post.

Today I decided that Ava needs some pajamas. I found some Simplicity pajama patterns that my mom used when I was a kid. I think the cupcake material is a definite pajama option. I'm thinking I might try to get the Hello Kitty material to make pajama shorts (if there is enough of it)!

Check out my Crafts page for updates on how I'm doing. I'll take pictures of completed items and post over the next few days.

Are you sewing for summer? I'd love to see your projects.