30-Day Weight Loss-athon: Day 1

Click to see the full challenge for Day 1.
The challenge started yesterday but we'll catch up today. I have Day 2 coming out today at 7PM or you can go to her website and see the full
challenge as it is.

I love that Michele, the brain of this challenge, has us focus on daily tasks of 10 minutes only. I am worth 10 minutes. I can find 10 minutes. I think with a goal of 10 minutes I don't have a lot to lose.

Today's action task promises to "provide fuel to fire your motivation for the month ahead". I really like how Michele has us "move fast, act quickly and stop over-thinking". That is often what holds me back - the over-thinking part.

As a result of the Day 1 exercise, here is my April (and perhaps beyond) mantra. Michele promises that what I’ve just uncovered is a "powerhouse of motivation".

"I want to feel like my pre-kid self with increased self confidence and being able to play more energetically with my children."

If you are participating in this challenge, let me know and we can be Weight Loss-athon buddies!!

Labels: