Merry Christmas

I've been knitting and crocheting gifts since August. The kids have been spun for a few weeks now. Hubby is on vacation (and a wee bit under foot). In addition to making most gifts, I've wrapped all the family gifts and there is only the kids left to wrap. I have enlisted hubby to do this. I'm spent over this Christmas holiday and it's only just beginning. Am I the only one who feels like the preparation stage goes on for a really long time? Then when we get all the gifts opened there will be places to store them to find. It always takes a month or so for the house to fall back to it's "normal". I try to get rid of toys before Christmas to make room for new ones but they actually use all the ones we do have. Then there are the winter birthdays to consider. And I claimed winter to be my favourite season. I obviously was in a summer heat wave at the time (ha ha).

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Let's all make it through to the other end with big smiles!