Knitting Projects

I've been having a great time doing projects. A lot of projects. I am never one to start a project and then start another one while still knitting the first. At present I have several (almost done Halloween costumes, sweater for myself, shawl, just cast-on a scarf).

The shawl is proving difficult as it is a lace pattern with 301 stitches cast-on. I have had to frog (rippit, rippit for those of you unfamiliar with this term) the scarf 4 times. It takes me 30 minutes just to cast on that many stitches so it hurt my heart to do it. But this is how we learn. I just came to the conclusion I am going to have to finish my sweater so I can get my stitch markers (all of them are being used) to be able to continue on the shawl. If I use the stitch markers for each part of the pattern (23 sections) then this should make my life a lot easier and there will be far less frogging in my future. I hope *gulp*.

What projects are you working on and how do you keep track of them? Do you indulge in more than one at a time or are you a one-project-at-a-time type?

Labels: