Knit Sweater for Me

Friday night I checked out a really cool store, "Shall We Knit?". They have a 7-9PM knitting group and I am SO glad I went. This quaint shop, housed in an older home, had beautiful yarns. I chose from a line I had not heard from before (Cascade 220) in their Heathers collection. The particular colour I am using is number 2419.

Since I have made Ava a poncho, two dresses and a hat (only the blue one is pictured, I still need to add buttons to the second and have my model wear it for photos) this summer and a rocket ship for Travis, I decided it was time for me to have an item.

I found this beautiful sweater from Coats & Clark in one of their sweater pattern books. I am excited to work both with this yarn and with this pattern. I'll keep you posted on the progress I make!