You know you are going through "one of those days" when you can come up with a list like this one. Blogger Suburban Snapshots must have had one of these
days as I got this from her site. As a sorority gal myself and, thus, having attended many many fraternity parties in my university days I can attest to the truth you are about to read below.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
Check out the original post for comments with additional brilliant comparisons.