Once I Had A Pumpkin

Thank you to Oopsey Daisy for this sweet little song. I sang it to the kids and had to sing it over and over and over again. It was a hit! It was also fitting as we made our pumpkins into Jack-O-Lanterns today. I'll show photos of the pumpkin carving and decorating later when I get the chance to upload them from my camera but for now here is the song.

Once I Had a Pumpkin
(Tune:  Did You Ever See a Lassie?)
Oh, once I had a pumpkin
A pumpkin, a pumpkin
Oh, once I had a pumpkin
With no face at all.

With no eyes and no nose
And no mouth and no teeth.
Oh, once I had a pumpkin
With no face at all.

So I made a jack-o-lantern
Jack-o-lantern, jack-o-lantern.
So I made a jack-o-lantern
With a big funny face.

With big eyes and big nose
And big mouth and big teeth.
So I made a jack-o-lantern
With a big funny face.

Happy and safe Halloween to all the ghouls and boos!