I have had a headache accompanied by some dizziness, black spots in my vision and nausea (when it is at its worst). I went to the doctor on Thursday and they told me to take Advil every 4 hours until the headache is gone. They also gave me an anti-dizziness prescription. I wasn't too impressed. I'm still dizzy and have my headache. The black spots come and go. I had to stay home from a family party and sent the hubby and kids without me because I could barely raise my head from the pillow. Today I'm laying low too. I've got some laundry on the go and I loaded the dishwasher but then I had to fall back onto the couch in exhaustion. The only reason I am on the computer is because I can touch-type and close my eyes and I can use the laptop on the couch. This is dreadful. I only hope my energy comes back while other symptoms get lost - especially before the family comes home and work starts tomorrow. I have a lot of books to read and crafts to complete! This would have been the perfect opportunity for some housework also - if only I could stand ...