The Versatile Blogger

Thanks Cheryl at One Crafty Mom and Two Ornery Kids for the Versatile Blogger award!

It sure makes you glad when you get an award - people really are reading and enjoying. Thank you.


The award comes with some rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who you think are fantastic!
4. Let them know you have awarded them the prize.

Seven things about myself ...
  1. I like to craft (knit, crochet, sew)
  2. I am impatient
  3. I am on the Jenny Craig weight loss program
  4. I love to read
  5. I have two children who are insisting they want broccoli and carrots for dinner (psst ... they don't like them!)
  6. I love receiving blog awards
  7. I love to clean toilets (hey, I might as well have the only two minutes I have on a clean can, you know?)
Recipients to whom I am bestowing this lovely award ...
  1. Win, Lose, or Blog
  2. The Creative Homemaker
  3. Stardust Shoes
  4. Rene Creates
  5. One Crafty Mommy