Craft & Tell

I have been a busy crafting gal. Please read the bottom because I need your help!!

These are the curtains I've been working on for my mother and father-in-laws room. They were thrilled so I'm happy. I have new, sturdier curtain rods we'll need to install with a center support and proper brackets (instead of the bold that is holding the current rod up). I used black-out lining too so it should make the room pretty AND dark. Nothing like light coming in when you are trying to catch some zzzzz's.











I also finished the chair covers I've been mulling over for some time. I decided on purchasing denim. What a pretty fabric design for denim, don't you think? It was 30% off too (score!).








And finally, here is the Tic Tac Toe Crochet Game (Lion Brand) that I made the kids. It looks like a lot of fun and I can hardly wait for them to try it out! (Click the link for the tutorial)













(this here photo is to show you the size of it as compared to my hand).








So here is this week's project... I need your opinion.

I have a home daycare and so I wanted to have bookshelves to store toys and books on our main floor.

This is what it looks like now.







 See how the things look junkie and stick out past the shelves?










I want something that is neater so I'm devising this fabric box, fitted to each shelf. But it's not standing up straight enough and I'm not sure if it will be sturdy enough for a lot of books.

Got any ideas to help me firm up my fabric boxes? I've only made the one so far and want your (expert) opinions before I continue.

Why can't the box just do what I want it to do the first time?



I was featured on Under The Table and Dreaming blog. Thank you!!

UndertheTableandDreaming

Labels: ,