Valentine's Day Plans

Here are some great questions from Steph in the City ... What are your ideas for Valentine's Day activities? Do you involve the kids in your V-day celebration?

I am so grateful to my parents who generously take the kiddies for weekends. Today my mother met me and picked up the two little squirts (who were counting down the "sleeps" until they could visit Mama & Papa). They were especially thrilled when they convinced her to take them to "Uncle Donald's" for lunch (McDonalds). I think my mother reported that Ava (3 years old) ate about 9 or 10 McNuggets and half a pack of fries ~ she MADE my mother go get more because she insisted she was starving. What a kid.

Anyhoo ... this leaves my husband and I free to have a Valentine's Day on Saturday and then we'll drive to my parents' house for a nice rest and visit.

So tell me, ... what are your ideas for Valentine's Day activities? Do you involve the kids in your V-day celebration?