Merry SITSmas!

To all my SITStas, happy holidays! I've really enjoyed getting to know a lot of you this year and hope you have enjoyed reading all about me.

This is my family this past July 2009 at my sister-in-laws wedding. With two little ones, this is the best shot with all of us smiling and in the frame.


For 2010 I do want to continue with this blog regularly. I really enjoy the therapy it provides and the sanity that my SITStas give to me. I also want to continue to enjoy my family and live in the moment. Ava starts school in September and time does go so fast. Even though the kids drive me batty most days, I want to remember that they are just being the little girl and boy that they are supposed to be and that I love them for who they are. I would be empty without them in my life.

Merry SITSmas!