The Shabby Chic Cottage has a fantastic idea to complete ten tasks in ten days. I believe it's over now but I thought I'd like to join in on the getting things done. My list will primarily include Christmas gifts I need to complete but it's decorating, right?!
Join me and The Shabby Chic Cottage. Here are my ten tasks ...
- Take inventory kids craft supplies
- Reorganize the kids craft supplies to make them better accessible
- Sew Christmas apron (gift)
- Sew apron for me
- Knit sweater for Travis (gift)
- Find paint supplies for front door (this could take a whole day to locate)
- Paint front door, garage door, outside door (if not too cold)
- Winterize front hall closet
- Organize linen closet
Labels: household management