Menu Plan Monday ~ November 2 - 8



This week I need to focus on what I am eating. I need to lose some weight and it is only by forethought that this has any hope of happening.

I eat boring lunches (tuna and salad or microwave dinners) most days since I have a home daycare and cannot get that creative BUT dinners I can prepare in the afternoons during nap time so I'm going to try to be more creative there (and then have better lunch leftovers too!).

Monday: Maple Salmon and Tuna fillets served with Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and steamed carrots and Cornbread

Tuesday: Chicken Broccoli Divan served with whole wheat noodles and salad

Wednesday: Makeover Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Rotisserie-Style Chicken served with mashed potatoes and veggies

Simple Supper Sunday


Check out more menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels: