I'm Baaaaack ...

You may or may not have noticed that I have been M.I.A. (missing in action) on my blog for a few weeks. We had vacation. Yay! It was quality family time and I appreciate my family far more than before we left. The medication (for post partem depression) has seemingly left my body and I feel energetic and much more like myself. I haven't even had an anxiety attack since we left for holidays.

I also think I have found the trigger ... whiny, teething children. Probably not the greatest thing since I have a home daycare but knowing makes it far easier to deal with. And I also know that I will not take a potentially whiny, teething child as a client in the future. Live and learn, heh?!

I have no idea about my blog audience and so I what interests you, so I will put this out to you ... would you like to hear more details about our family vacation or has the first paragraph been enough for you?