Menu Plan Monday ~ May 18-24

I know I am late with this but it was a holiday yesterday for us and I just wasn't into menu planning. Today I'm not totally into it either so I'm cheating and using from I'm an Organizing Junkie. I just changed some of the days around.

This week I'm going to make an effort to make prepared frozen meals and then have my plans centre around them.

For this week though, it's ...

Monday: Steak, potatoes, mixed vegetables

Tuesday: Omelettes

Wednesday: Homemade cheeseburgers, fries, corn, and green beans

Thursday: Maple Glazed Chicken served with salad and steamed carrots

Friday: Pizza Braid served with salad

Saturday: Spaghetti with broccoli and meatballs plus garlic bread

Sunday: Leftover buffet


Head over to orgjunkie.com and find out what's on the menu this week!

Labels: