The Daily Connect

I have been feeling uncreative lately but I have been reading several interesting blogs. I thought I would summarize my favourites over the next few days and topics that interest me. Forgive the "cheater" posts but I hope that you find them as interesting as I and perhaps you will get addicted to more blogs also!

Click on the Blog title above if you want to head over to the original link. And thanks to The Creative Mama for today's post inspiration.

"Do you connect on a daily basis with those you love? I’m not talking about the passing hello, or the quick “love you too” at the end of a phone conversation. I am referring to the sincere connecting that only happens with intent and passion. ...Carving out time to connect is vital - whether it is with your children, your husband, your aging parent or a good friend."
~ The Creative Mama

I really need to start focusing on this with my family. It is so easy to get caught up in the chores I need to do and to not sit down and enjoy them as they are so little and precious. Especially since I know they will grow up so fast and get swallowed up into their own independence as the years progress. This is a great statement to why I stay home with the kids and have a home daycare so I can enhance the quality of all of our lives.
~ More Than A Mom


How are you connecting with those you love? Do you find it difficult to find the time, or does it come easily to you? I look forward to hearing your thoughts!