Menu Plan Monday ~ April 19-25

I found a very cool FREE website called Meal Outlaw where you can create your menu plan, put it into a PDF file, and also have it keep it current on your blog! (see the top right corner of my blog for my weekly menu a few days at a time). If you want to follow me on Meal Outlaw, my user name is elizabeth_agd. Let me know where you found me from!


The point references below are Weight Watchers.

Sunday
• Lunch: 4 Pt - Turkey Sandwich & Baby Carrots
• Dinner: Chicken Parmesan, Spaghetti, Green Beans, Garlic Bread

Monday
• AM Snack: 1/2 cup canned peaches (in juice)
• Lunch: 6 Pt Tuna Sandwich & Apple & Milk
• PM Snack: Fiber One bar, 8 oz. skim milk
• Dinner: 6 Pt Chicken Cacciatore
• Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie

Tuesday
• Lunch: 8 Pt Large Salad & Crystal Light & Bagel with Lite Cream Cheese
• Dinner: 2 Pt each Crispy Fish Fillets & 1 Pt/cup Crunchy Onion Rings

Wednesday
• Lunch: 6 Pt Egg Salad Sandwich & Orange
• Dinner: Italian Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes

Thursday
• Lunch: 5 Pt Chicken Caesar Pita & Hot Cocoa
• Dinner: 8Pts Baked Macaroni & Cheese (1 cup) & Salad

Friday
• Lunch: 4 Pt Smoothie
• Dinner: Homemade Pizza & Salad

Saturday
• Lunch: 7 Pt Chicken Hot Dogs & 10 baby carrots
• Dinner: 6 Pts Baked Teriyaki Chicken

For more menu ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels: