Workin Out Wednesday

Here I thought I was being an original and, after the famous "Google" search again, I found that someone has already started a Workin Out Wednesday program. So of course I am going to join (duh!).



So, in my quest to look and feel my best, here are MY GOALS:

  1. Go to the gym at least 2 times per week
  2. Workout DVD 3 afternoons a week
  3. Create a quick stretch and exercise routine to do daily (either before bed or when I wake up)
  4. Add more fruits and veggies to my diet and reduce the cookies and chocolate :(
  5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
  6. This (hopefully) will result in my goal to lose 20 pounds
Somehow when you put it into words it seems more real and the commitment is there (especially since I'll be updating every Wednesday on this blog!).

Labels: