Slimfast

I was going to write every day this month. So far I'm a little off course but I'll try to get back on it.

I have about 10 pounds that were gone after the baby was born earlier this year but has crept back on due to medication - I believe. I have been going to the gym fairly regularly the last few weeks and have noticed some inches are reducing but the scale isn't budging - except for "up" (sigh). So I went to my friendly neighbourhood Shoppers Drug Mart and purchased some Slimfast shakes and muffin bars plus some snack bars. I'm signing on to slimfast.ca and hoping this will help me get motivated to stop snacking. I don't think that it helps that I tend to be an emotional or bored eater and that is what I've been the last little bit. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I'm off to figure out the website now.

Labels: