Getting Married Before God

Scott and I have been married since August 28, 2004. We had a civil ceremony in a garden at a golf & country club in Thornhill partly because I wanted the ceremony in the summer and also because Scott has been married before and we were waiting on the Diocese to complete their annulment process. It did come in time but it was too close to book a church ceremony.

Fast forward four years later and here we are, still married but not having been entered to the Roman Catholic sacrament of marriage. As we are preparing for the baptism of our second child, Travis, the priest approached us and the timing works so we are going to have our vows done in the house of God versus the garden of God that we did the first time. Our family and friends will be there too ... I wonder if I get to wear my wedding dress again and would it fit after two kids?!